Developing self-knowledge and personal discernment practice.
Program participants will develop an ever-deepening understanding for their values, motivations, talents and gifts, experiences, and world-view.
- Practicing the Examen and other forms of Ignatian prayer & reflection.
- Clarifying core values
- Understanding personal discernment methods
- Learning the four wheels of listening
- Obtaining and using emotional intelligence 360 feedback.
- Recognizing power stress and engaging in personal renewal cycle
Communal Awareness & Discernment
Developing communal awareness and discernment practices.
Program participants will learn and practice a process of Ignatian decision- making with groups.
- Developing a team agreement
- Recognizing stages of group development
- Understanding elements of communal pondering, communal awareness and communal discernment
- Participating in coaching circles
- Deepening empathy through four levels of listening
Pursuing the magis and one’s calling
Program participants will engage in the world as a way to manifest their core values and purpose through their behaviors.
- Deepening personal discernment practice methods
- Exploring personal vocation
- Learning about the first principle and foundation
- Understanding various influencing styles
Enacted honest love of others in pursuing the magis.
Program participants will understand the intrapersonal and interpersonal phenomenon of leadership
- Navigating conflict for healthy outcomes
- Coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Providing feedback
- Setting goals
- Inspiring teamwork
- Aligning others in mission
Key Elements Of Ignatian Leadership Program:
- Rooted in Ignatian Pedagogical Paradigm and Ignatian Spirituality
- Explores the life and leadership of St. Ignatius of Loyola and other leaders
- Linked to the spiritual exercises and spiritual direction
- Grounded in center for creating leadership’s model of leadership development
- Supported by mentoring and coaching via a personal leadership development plan from 360 data through the Emotional Social Competency Inventory